The world has gone digital with even traditional businesses needing to have digital footprints to stay relevant. To say that having a web presence or more specifically a website is a prerequisite for any business to be successful is as good as stating that oxygen is necessary for the survival of life on earth.
A website helps a business tell its customers about itself and what it offers to them. This aids the customers in deciding if or what they need from that business enterprise and make an informed choice. However, here, a lot depends on whether the information put out on the website is of interest to the customers or is able to spike their interest. Since a business caters to more than just an individual, hence information which is interesting to one may not be so for others. This makes finalizing the website content an exceedingly crucial yet testing and stressful task as it goes a long way in defining the results of the business. Then there is the other not-so-small problem of competing for attention with other similar businesses that also have a web presence and are vowing the same set of customers. A lot of problems to handle!
However, what if we told you that there is a magic wand which just about solves most of these problems to a large extent, Well, you might all have heard the words ‘SEO Services’ and would have an idea of what they are. But what if we told you that ‘SEO Services’ is the magic wand, with its different offerings equivalent of the different spells, which will solve your many problems related to your digital presence.
We just discussed above that a website could tell your customers what you have on offer and if it interests them enough, they might opt for your product or service. But imagine if you already knew the people most likely to seek out your product or service and got to know in advance what they were looking for. Wouldn’t that help you design your website and its content in a manner which seems to best answer their questions, particularly related to the domain of your product or service, thus helping you position yourself in front of the queue as the ideal solution provider and your products or services as the desired solution? And what if we told you that SEO Services could help filter broad-ranging characteristics of a wide customer pool to narrow down to their commonalities. This would help come up with a Defined Customer Persona which is applicable to that pool of people. Wouldn’t it simply the process of finalizing the content and design of the website to suit the wide customer pool by basing it on the Defined Customer Persona identified beforehand? Well, this is the magic SEO Services can do for your business.
Now to understand this further, let us first understand what SEO Services exactly mean. SEO Services are services offered by professionals that help your website ace Search Engine Optimization. What it means in lay man’s language is that these services optimize your website for search engine in a manner that it increases both the quality and quantity of traffic that your website receives. Not only do they increase your reach and visibility on search engines but also get you page views from quality leads who are interested in your area of business, the products or services you have on offer, and are most likely to become your customers. To understand it simply, how wonderful would it be if someone types words related to your business and offerings on any search engine, and your website manages to pop-up among the first few suggestions or at the very least on the first page of search results. Being present there is more likely to get your website visitors and generate possible leads as compared to languishing on page 3 or 4 of search results which are usually not visited in general. Making this happen is the job of SEO Services.
Unlike paid online advertisements, social media, or other online platforms, Search Engine results are highly organic and more impactful as they are an outcome of the query typed in by the customer and being organic attachés that extra bit of credibility to them in the customer’s eyes.
To make this happen, there is a bouquet of offerings that fall under SEO Services. Some of them include:
- SEO Audit: This involves a deep analysis of your website from an SEO perspective as well as the current strategy in place. This provides insight into what needs to be corrected and how. It also involves research on the ecosystem to gather intelligence on what is required and what would work.
- Competition Analysis: This shows what your competition is doing right or wrong, thus helping you make an informed decision with regard to your website strategy
- Customized Strategy: A one-size-fits-all never works, particularly when it comes to your web presence. A Customized Strategy by SEO Services details to the T what will work for you, from design to content and other factors as well.
- On-Page optimization or customization: A crucial part of SEO Services, this refers to the optimizing your website to suit search engines and rank prominently.
Some of these are:
- Optimizing your website content by including keywords (keywords are words which are most frequently entered by customers into a search engine when they want out about your area of business or products and services you offer)
- Analyzing the visual appeal and usability of your website
- Updating title tags, meta descriptions, and H? tags for search
- Creating a sitemap
- Optimizing your site images according to best practices
- Off-Page optimization: Not only your website content, but SEO Services also work towards optimizing external factors outside your website to influence search results favorably or get relevant traffic to your website. A way of doing this could be strengthening your backlinking profile.
For Off-Page SEO, some of the SEO Services are:
- Optimizing your Google My Business profile
- Creating shareable content for your site’s blog
- Monitoring your company’s mentions across social media by users and influencers
- Promoting your website content to bloggers and webmasters
If you think that whatever we have discussed till now is too deep, then rest assured that we have only just scratched the surface with there being a lot more to SEO Services. If you feel that the above could add a great deal of value to your customers, just imagine how much good hiring an expert SEO Services provider would do to your business.
To the question ‘Is SEO Important for Your Business’, the answer is a resounding yes. So don’t hold back and let the magic of SEO Services take over and witness the magical transformation of your web presence and the boost it gives to your business!
Our Social Media Platforms:
The world we live in is a fast-paced one, with lots of competition among businesses. From shops to malls to big corporations and industries, everyone has a large number of competitors to contend with. For that matter, even schools, colleges, and hospitals, which in essence are more about serving society than earning big bucks, compete with each other and try to take lead by showcasing themselves as being better equipped in various facets than their competition. To be able to get the maximum and the most relevant audience interested, it is essential that a business or institution positions itself at the front of the queue and adequately highlights its USPs against the competition. Since most people now consume a large part of information online and do most of their research about businesses, products, facilities, etc. on the web, hence it necessitates businesses to have a strong web presence. Also, it has been observed that maximum search is done using search engines and social media channels. Therefore, these are the best sources to generate quality leads for a business. This is where SEO & SMM Services do their magic.
Today, with Search Engines such as the most-popular Google being the foremost web-based tool for looking up anything online, it would help a business immensely if its website was optimized to rank among the first results for a related query on a search engine. Being among the first search results would increase the chances of the website being visited many folds, thus helping increase leads. On the other hand, Social Media ranks highly on the list of things people spend maximum time on, when online. So, it offers the best platform for a business to market itself as well as its products and services. It is here that the role of SEO & SMM Services becomes of paramount importance as they do all of this and much more for a business, helping increase leads and raising prospects of securing business.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. As the name suggests, it means optimizing the search engine using different SEO techniques to help increase leads i.e. drive maximum and relevant traffic to a website.
Some of these SEO techniques, which form a key part of the SEO & SMM Services, are:
- Optimize for keyword: Keywords are the most-searched words i.e. words or phrases most entered on a search engine with relation to a particular business when people search about it. Google or other search engines identify the best results for a search by selecting websites that have these keywords embedded in their content. Having your website content, particularly the landing page, optimized to contain most of the top-ranking relevant keywords as many times as possible boosts your chances of ranking high in search results and increasing leads
- Backlinking: An integral part of SEO, a backlink is a link that is created when one website links to another. A backlink helps in taking a visitor from a page/website he or she has visited another page whose link has been placed on the page being viewed. For a business to have an effective SEO for its website, it is important that its backlinking is strong and its backlinks are present on popular high-ranking sites, so that the chances of people ending up on its site increases, thus aiding lead generation. Backlinking, particularly on popular websites, also helps increase a website’s ranking and position on search results since the Google PageRank algorithm takes into consideration the sources and the number of web page backlinks and then estimates the importance of that page.
- Technical optimization: If your website has a lot of snags, your chances of organically increasing leads with SEO go down as people do not have the time and patience to put up with technical snags such as low loading speed, 302 (URL( redirection), 404 error, mobile devices friendliness, etc. Hence, technical optimization is a must.
There are many more SEO techniques that will help increase leads. Now, coming to SMM, it too is an important part of SEO & SMM Services which are deployed to increase leads.
SMM stands for Social Media Marketing which plays an immensely critical role in enhanced lead generation in today’s world. Social Media is a whole world in itself involving many popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. These social media platforms or sites are frequented by billions and millions of users. For different businesses, being present on all or a combination of these Social Media Platforms is essential to stay relevant in the eyes and minds of their existing and potential customers. These platforms are used by a large part of their target audiences on a daily basis and hence offer a great scope of lead generation. SMM Services help market a business and its products and services to a very wide audience. At the same time, SMM offers businesses scope for low-cost marketing to a selective audience which could be a niche audience comprising its core customer base, thus aiding quality lead generation.
Some of the SMM techniques which help in increasing leads include:
- Social Media Advertising
- Contests on Social Media offering rewards
- Free webinars and live videos
- Creating clickable content
- Using Social lead ads offered by different social media platforms
All these techniques help in increasing leads, thus adding value to your digital presence and business. All in all, SEO & SMM Services are the best way of increasing leads for your business online.
Our Social Media Platforms:
Kano wants kids to learn to code at the age of 6 with a great sense of ease. Giving that bona fide pummel of a shot in the arm, Kano has created a computer kit that enables kids to create their own computer and codes.
Coding is as simple as just drag and drops with the fingers. Kids can now interact with everything hidden behind the screen. Kids can see the intersection of copper wires, de-arrange and re-arrange the hardware part and understand the real working of beneath the system.
Basically, Kano is rolling the coding way from nerdy adults to future digital makers.
Along with Computer Kit, Kano has some additional kits in its pipeline that includes Complete Computer Kit, Pixel Kit and Harry Potter Kit.
Complete Computer Kit
Build your own personal computer as easy as Lego building. This totally portable Complete Computer Kit is loaded with HD Screen, Sound Sensor and Rechargeable long battery life.
Kids can code paintings, create mathematical masterpieces and build their own animations and sound machines.
Pixel Kit is all about making coding experience more dazzling, filled with all colorful lights. It comes with booming 16 million wonderful colors and works both with MAC and PC. The instant output will be displayed by connecting blocks that will light up the logical section of the kids’ brain.
Plus, you can also bounce to beats of inbuilt microphones.
Harry Potter Kit
Who doesn’t love Harry Potter? Really, this is the best amalgamation of fun with learning. Now kids can start making the code with that magical Harry Potter wizard wand. All you need to go is to connect all the pieces gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer together. Just move the coding wand in the desired direction and your coding learning is the wave of your fingers.
On the ending note
Kano kits fit in your pocket and act as a perfect device for demystifying the zone of technology and coding. Kano is making the kids future ready for technology.